Sunday, October 28, 2007

Preface

After a lot of deliberation, I finally brought myself to start blogging. Here is the preface to my blog.

My interests, on which I will blog -

Computers - I'm a software developer by profession (not a good one thou). My main interest in computers is how they work and how I can make best use of it for my needs. I also tell my friends of common interests about the stuff I get to know. Upon some egging from a few of them, now I will blog about those stuff...

Reading - I enjoy reading - novels, blogs, articles and stuff... so, there might be some posts of such type as well.

Misc - wonder what comes here? check out this interesting site and/or video from google-tech-talk...


*****************

A word about the title of the blog "Summer Lightning". I recognized it immediately as the ideal title for a blog. My exuberance has been a little diminished since by the discovery that I am not the only one who thinks highly of it, already a number of blogs have been published under the same title. Now, I can only express the modest hope that this one will be considered worthy of inclusion in the list of the Hundred Best Blogs Called Summer Lightning.

Cheers,
Krishna

4 comments:

Prabakar said...

Happy Blogging da !! Be professional and enlighten us :)

PS : had it been my old friend krishna, my first comment would be different... but he has changed a lot... he has become more "professional" and i'm sure my spontaneous comments wouldn't feature in "Summer Lightning" and censored unscrupulously in the name of moderation, so i have no option other than to wish him :(

Kaar Megam said...

Thanks Agni,

As I told you before, your spontaneity added with your temparent is a test to tolerance. But all constructive comments are welcome even if they are spontaneous/temperamental.

yuva said...

hey KrAsH
I've never read or written a Blog, so whatever you do in this, is going to be a new experience to me.
Writing Blog as i felt is a way of expressing your idea. don't just restrict blog to technology and Computers!

All the Best

e cigarettes said...

well I am also a software engineer but I love to work with a team. A strong team capable of succeeding any task given.